Royally Kranked

Friday, September 30, 2005

Hello from the new kingdom

I had to say goodby to the Former Site, especially as I could NOT add clickable links to the text

I once again welcome all those from the Court TV Forums, and hope we'll be reading various pieces & critiques, and hope everyone here gets angry, but has fun as well

So, with that, I point to my first attempt at KingCranky's Royally Cranked and leave it up for all to see & comment on here

Now, let's have some fun and get the blood stirring

1 Comments:

  • Hi there, King.

    It was a slog through the Texas desert to find you, but I'm here. Anything cold iced down here in the heat that passes for autumn in these parts? (The only way that you know it's fall in Texas is that the visiting football teams change colors!)

    I'll be interested in reading a few of your finer comments and posts.

    Thanks for the invitation.

    L Rod

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home