Royally Kranked

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Damn, Big Dog, good job

"You can't say, 'Please don't be mean to me. Please let me win sometimes.' Give me a break here," Clinton said. "If you don't want to fight for the future and you can't figure out how to beat these people then find something else to do.".....Clinton also criticized political reporters and authors for failing to use reason and common sense in their writing and failing to dig deeply into stories. Instead, he said, reporters let officials get away with saying things that aren't true so stories include comment from both sides.

I voted for Nader back in '96 & '00, but I was disappointed-not angry-with Clinton when I voted against him

The fact is, one of the reasons Gore lost the election is because he tried to keep Clinton at farther than arm's length during that '00 campaign

Clinton is about the slickest pure politician I've ever seen, he gets it in a way I've never seen from anyone else, I just wish he would have fought for the right thing much more than he did during his Administration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home