Royally Kranked

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Better Some Jenny Pics Than None

So, out of a whole roll of pics I focused mainly on Jenny, only four pictures came back developed, and only one of those came out halfway decently

Still, at least some of those pics came out, showing Jenny in happier times

I miss Jenny now more than when I wrote about her on Saturday

And this was the little beast herself, Jenny




I'm so thankful I was blessed with you as long as I was, you were truly the best of companions, always happy and purring, wonderful qualities when I had bad days

But it's also time to save another life, like Jenny's was saved so long ago, that's the best way I can think of to honor her memory

And sooner, rather than later

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • KC... I'm so sorry for your loss. It's my belief that Jenny will be waiting for you one day, when it's your time to cross over too. Her spirit lives on in the love that you feel in your heart for her.

    Blessings upon you, dear friend.

    :::hugs:::
    Snowy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 PM  

  • KC, I'm sorry to read that you've lost Jenny. I could almost hear the lift of your voice through your typed words when you've written about her.

    You were lucky to have her for the time you did, but she was luckier to have had you to care for and love her.

    Love, Inky

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home