Royally Kranked

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Because I got my sense of humor from my Dad, I'm posting nothing today but laughariffic stuff, vids and articles, so Dad, Happy Father's Day, I can't say it any plainer than I am SO proud to be your kid

On some of these clips, if you want the full monitor size visual, click the text link, then click the small button on the bottom right side of the video player

Say Hello To Sofa King




The Greatest Salesman Ever-Except For Bibles-Edwin Childress



The All Drug Olympics




Father Of The Year, Len Datillo


Learn All About The Art Of Cork Soaking




The Pipe Gag




And to wrap it up, one of the absolute greatest gags ever, a few minor glitches with the video, sure wish I knew Italian

The Screaming, Motorcycle Riding Skeleton

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home