Royally Kranked

Saturday, February 25, 2006

So I've realized the obvious-that for those of us who really really dislike Dear Leader W, the actual White House site itself, with the official transcriptions of every word the President utters in public-is nothing but pure gold, a true gift from the Gods of Political Mockery

I've read through numerous speeches now, and there's absolutely NO way to underestimate this President's intelligence

We're talking true blithering country here, and then, every once in a while, the stars align just right and one sees something truly hysterical to behold

And here we are

The Dear Leader is to pay a visit to India soon, and holds a roundtable interview with various reporters from India

Apparently an early version of the visit would have had President jr visit the Taj Mahal with with Laura Bush

But because there were "scheduling" problems, that part of the itinerary was scrubbed away, and one of the members of the Indian Press pushes hard-& hysterically-for a response by the Dear Leader about the change in plans

And then, comes a wrap up the likes of which is usually available only on any 3 stooges scrum, and a perfect example of how this President is truly in the Village category when it comes to idiots

Q But Mr. President, you're going to India, but you're not visiting the Taj Mahal.

THE PRESIDENT: I know. It means I'm going to have to --

Q Have you broken a promise to the First Lady?

THE PRESIDENT: No, it means I'm going to have to come back. It's a -- I am disappointed with that. People who have seen the Taj Mahal say that it's -- pictures don't do it justice. It's one of the great magnificent sites of the world. And look, if I were the scheduler, perhaps I'd be doing things differently. But you want me doing one thing. I'll be the President, we've got the scheduler being the scheduler. I'm going to miss a lot of the really interesting parts of your great country. I know that. I would hope that I would be invited back sometime after this trip.

Q You could be in trouble with the "Desperate Housewife."

THE PRESIDENT: Yes. Well, she's certainly the star of the family. She's really looking forward to going with me.

Q Mr. President, what is your earliest memory of India.

MR. McCLELLAN: We've got to go to the next one. (TOO LATE!!! President Jr misheard & commented before you could hustle everyone along, now the "fool" card will be played yet again)

Q What is your earliest memory of India and Indians?

THE PRESIDENT: My best memory?

Q Earliest.

THE PRESIDENT: At least memory?

MR. McCLELLAN: Earliest.

THE PRESIDENT: Earliest. (Laughter.)

Q Earliest.

THE PRESIDENT: Ghandi. It's my first memory, as I think about India. You know, a person who was so spiritual that he captured the imagination of the entire world. He's proof positive that -- throughout history there have been individuals that have had the capacity to shape thought and to influence and -- beyond border. And he did that.

Q You watched the movie? (One of the greatest questions EVER!)

THE PRESIDENT: I watched that, too. But that's -- but my memory was earlier than that.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thank you.

Q Thank you, very much.

THE PRESIDENT: Enjoyed it.

So did we Dear Leader W

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home